Whistle Blower Confirms Suyts!

image

I’ve written a few times about the bs the administration spewed about not enough time to deploy help for the people in Benghazi. 

On one occasion I noted several US military assets easily within the time frame necessary to help the people at the annex.  The point is, depending upon the mission, we have various assets at various stages of readiness.  Most overseas outfits have groups of military personnel at the ready.  That is to say there’s minimal time necessary to do any staging.  The call goes up and they’re already packed and ready. 

Now we see this…..

Special forces could’ve responded to Benghazi attack, whistle-blower tells Fox News

A military special ops member who watched as the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi unfolded last September told Fox News the U.S. had highly trained forces just a few hours away, and said he and others feel the government betrayed the four men who died in the attack.

“I know for a fact that C-110, the EUCOM CIF, was doing a training exercise in … not in the region of North Africa, but in Europe,” the operator told Fox News’ Adam Housley. “And they had the ability to act and to respond.”

The C-110 is a 40-man Special Ops force capable of rapid response and deployment specifically trained for incidents like last year’s attack in Benghazi. During the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Libya, in which U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in Libya, the C-110 were training in Croatia, just 3 ½ hours away.

They could have been there by the time the people from Tripoli used Travelocity and chartered their plane to help the people in the annex. 

WHY WERE OUR PEOPLE LEFT TO DIE?

This entry was posted in News and politics. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Whistle Blower Confirms Suyts!

  1. Latitude says:

    their story line was “there was no time”….

    …but they had no idea how much time there was

  2. PhilJourdan says:

    Why? TO hide the crimes of the administration.

  3. Alfred Alexander says:

    Was there a drone there taking pictures?
    Why not one with arms?
    Alfred

    • suyts says:

      There was a drone overhead….. actually two, but they were supposedly unarmed. Why they couldn’t send one up armed? Well, who can trust what they say?

  4. gator69 says:

    I know this administration is incompetent, and like you James, I know our men in uniform will always be ready for any eventuality and never hesitate to save a fellow American. The lie that there was noone available to save those Americans, is to me the biggest lie of all.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s