So, for some strange reason, (and I can’t figure out why) a recent murder committed by an illegal has made the news. It happens so often I can’t possibly post on each occasion.
First, here’s this from Breitbart …..
Hundreds of thousands of convicted criminal immigrants remain at large in the U.S. and a number have gone on to commit additional crimes.
According to a March 2, 2015 “ICE Weekly Departures and Detention Report” obtained by Center for Immigration Studies expert Jessica Vaughan and shared with Breitbart News, there were 168,680 convicted criminal immigrants who had final orders of removal but who remained at large in the U.S.
Another 179,018 convicted criminal immigrants with deportation cases pending also remained at large.
While the vast majority were not in custody some were detained — namely 6,220 criminal immigrants facing final deportation orders and another 7,680 convicted criminal immigrants with immigration cases pending.
In recent years there has been a focus on the number of annual criminal immigrant releases.
In 2013 the Obama administration released 36,007 criminal immigrants who had nearly 88,000 convictions. Those convictions included 193 homicide convictions, 426 sexual assault convictions, 303 kidnapping convictions, and 1,075 aggravated assault convictions.
You see, we know these people and the crimes they’ve committed. And, yet, we turn them loose on the public.
Then there’s this from Townhall …..
… The Obama administration claimed that these immigrants aren’t being deported due to prosecutorial discretion. But prosecutorial discretion refers to prioritizing cases to devote resources. Wouldn’t immigrants committing heinous acts like homicide, kidnapping and sexual assault be a high priority to be deported?
Then there’s the excuse that the administration can’t deport these immigrants due to the Zadvydas v. Davis case, where the Supreme Court ruled that immigrants can’t be indefinitely detained while facing deportation. But as Breitbart points out, the administration’s immigrant releases due to Zadvydas only consisted of 8% of the releases.
The report is especially disturbing given the recent report of Kate Steinle’s murder at the hands of an illegal alien who was deported several times and yet kept coming back due to an open border and San Francisco’s sanctuary city policy.
But as Jim Geraghty pointed out in Wednesday’s Morning Jolt, incidents such as Steinle’s murder at the hands of an illegal alien are not unique to San Francisco. There have also been victims of violent crime at the hands of illegals in Texas, Arizona, Oklahoma and Washington state. And in each instance, the criminal alien involved had been deported numerous times and kept coming back due to lax immigration enforcement.
If all of that wasn’t enough, the good people at FAIR have an archive of crimes committed by illegals from 2004-2014.
Here’s the referenced from FAIR ….
Note!!!!! These are only examples and no where close to being all inclusive.
Examples of Serious Crimes of Illegal Aliens
The information below is taken from news sources. The aliens in these reports were all identified as being in the country illegally, and many of them had come into the hands of law enforcement agencies prior to the crime that is described below, but the alien was not deported or in some cases was deported but reentered the country.
These cases are listed as a demonstration that better prevention of illegal immigration is a public safety issue even though these cases are not representative of the illegal alien population in general. These cases refer to crimes other than terrorism.
- July 2015 — Ever Olivos-Gutierrez, an illegal visa overstayer, was convicted of second degree murder in Colorado for the death he caused while driving intoxicated. It was the fourth time since 2000 he had been arrested for DUI, but there was no record of immigration authorities ever being notified. He was sentenced to 40 years imprisonment. (Denver Channel 7)
- June 2015 — A Salvadoran, Mauricio Hernandez, convicted of rape and murder of the baby born to his victim was sentenced to 50 years in prison in Texas and faces deportation when he has served his sentence. (The Dallas Morning News, June 5, 2015)
- May 2015 — A Salvadoran, Julio C. Saravia, faces deportation following a prison sentence of 29 years for rape of a minor, to which he pled guilty in Virginia.
- May 2015 — Two Mexicans, Juan Hernandez-Sanchez and (FNU) Canela-Perez, pled guilty in Portland, Oregon and were sentenced to seven years in state prison for distribution of methamphetamines and heroin. (Oregonian, May 14, 2015)
- May 2015 — Zeng Liang Chen and Dong Biao Lin, illegal aliens from China, were convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to life in prison in New Jersey. (NJ.com, May 5, 2015)
- May 2015 —Bernabe Flores, a Mexican illegal alien, pled guilty to first-degree rape in California and was sentenced to eight years in prison. (Times-Herald Record, May 7, 2015)
- April 2015 — Victor Garzon-Alvarez, a Mexican illegal alien pled guilty and was sentenced in New Jersey to 14 years in prison for murder. (NJ.com, April 22, 2015)
- April 2015 — Sergio Quezada Lopez, a Mexican illegal alien who had been deported four times, was sentenced in Oregon to 15 years in prison for a heroin overdose death. His brother, Gerardo Chalke Lopez, also a previously deported alien, was earlier sentenced to 18 years in prison on the same charges. (Oregonian, April 29, 2015)
- April 2015 — Three illegal aliens, Uriel Ramirez-Perez, Darwin Zuniga-Rocha, and Eliseo Mateo Perez, pled guilty to first-degree sexual abuse (rape) in New York and were sentenced to time served in jail and will be deported. (Daily News, April 29, 2015)
- March 2015 — Javier Guerrero Molina, a Mexican illegal alien, was sentenced in federal court in Jacksonville, Florida to 10 years imprisonment for attempting to transport a minor to engage in sexual activity. Guerrero said he had entered the United States illegally in 1999 or 2000. (Dept. of Justice, Middle District of Florida, March 30, 2015)
- March 2015 — An Idaho judge sentenced Phuong Hoang Le, a Vietnamese illegal alien, to prison for 36 months. Le was convicted of possession of a stolen car and stolen credit card. The judge commented, “Stealing cars and credit cards strike at the hearts of average middle class citizens.” The prosecutor said that Le had 10 prior felony convictions, but that according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, he is not likely to be deported because if Le were to be deported to Vietnam “he would be killed.” (http://magicvalley.com/news/local/mini-cassia/ — March 25, 2015)
- March 2015 — Luis Daniel Cabrera-Guzman, a Mexican illegal alien, was sentenced in Kansas City to two years in federal prison for conspiracy to produce and distribute false and counterfeit identification documents that were sold to illegal aliens. He had previously been deported twice in 2009. Four other Mexican illegal aliens have pled guilty to the same conspiracy and await sentencing. (Kansas City infozine, March 25, 2015)
- May 2014 — Humberto Gonzalez, an illegal alien, was convicted in New Jersey of criminal assault and sentenced to 50 years in prison. The rape occurred in 2005 and Gonzalez was not identified until a DNA match was made following an arrest in Texas for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Gonzalez also had a criminal record in Louisiana and Arkansas. (Times of Trenton, May 9, 2014)
- February 2014 — Cinthya Garcia-Cisneros, an illegal alien from Mexico, was found guilty of two counts of a felony for failure to perform the duties of a driver and sentenced to three years of probation and 250 hours of community service. Garcia-Cisneros committed a hit-and-run that resulted in the death of two stepsisters, 6-year-old Anna Dieter-Eckerdt and 11-year-old Abigail Robinson. (Associated Press, Feb. 4, 2013)
- January 2014 — Jasim Mohammed Hasin Ramadon, aka Jay Hendrix, an Iraqi immigrant, was found guilty in Colorado on multiple counts of sexual assault. He faces a possible sentence of life in prison. Sarmad Fadhi “Levi” Mohammed, another Iraqi was earlier convicted for the same assault and sentenced to 16 years in prison. An additional three Iraqi immigrants involved in the assault have received misdemeanor convictions. (Colorado Gazette, January 21, 2014)
- January 2014 — Modesto Osco, a Peruvian, pled guilty to indecent assault on a minor. He was sentenced in Pennsylvania to five months to two years in prison. (The Morning Call, January 6, 2014)
Archive Crimes of Illegal Aliens:
Does it strike people that some of these sentences are incredibly light?
350,000 hardened criminals just let out on the streets. Oops? Cities harboring hardened criminals? Didn’t know?
The Townhall article later goes on to quote Rush. Which, Rush is correct, but, only partially. He points the fingers only at the Dims, and they are mostly to blame, but, has Rush not heard what Rubio, Bush, Christie, and Pataki had to say to Trump?
Now, I don’t believe the above mentioned group are particularly stupid. To the contrary, I believe all of them have an above average intelligence, but, only just so. None of the above mentioned are what we could describe as brilliant, it’s just that they’re a bit past the first order thinking Dims. But, not by much. They are, however, unscrupulous. The only way they don’t know about the harm being done to this nation by such flagrant disregard for US law would be that they willfully don’t wish to know.
May they all rot in hell for what they’re doing to us.