Well, I’ve gotten my annual WP report. Here it is, I have more at the bottom.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 410,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 18 days for that many people to see it.
Well, the link is to the report, but, why don’t I just post what they have to say, here?
In 2013, there were 3,673 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 5,447 posts.
The busiest day of the year was March 11th with3,997 views. The most popular post that day was The Hockey Stick Resurrected By Marcott et al. 2012.
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 The Dagger In The Heart? Maybe….. A Remedial Explanation Of Marcott’s HS Blade ……. Mikey? What’s That About A Dagger? 98 COMMENTS March 2013
- 2 The Hockey Stick Resurrected By Marcott et al. 2012 105 COMMENTS March 2013
- 3 Scumbag Of The Year Award Winner!! 20 COMMENTS May 2013
- 4 How The Earth’s Temperature Looks On An AlcoholThermometer 21 COMMENTS February 2013
- 5 Confirmed By Daily Current!!! Obama Greatest Prez Since Abe Lincoln!!! Obama To Forgive All Student Loan Debt!!!! Or Leftards Are As Smart As Eggplants … Either One 18 COMMENTS August 2013
How did they find you?
The top referring sites in 2013 were:
Who were they?
Your most commented on post in 2013 was Tips, Open Thread
These were your 5 most active commenters:
- 1 philjourdan 5234 COMMENTS
- 2 kim2ooo 5207 COMMENTS
- 3 DirkH 4646 COMMENTS
- 4 Latitude 2671 COMMENTS
- 5 Me 2431 COMMENTS
Perhaps you could follow their blog or send them a thank you note?
I’m certain everyone knows the gratitude I have for coming and sharing our thoughts and ideas. It’s been a most fantastic experience.
At the report link, there’s a world map in which one can look at the numbers from the various nations to Suyts. Of course, the US has far and away the greatest numbers. But, Canada has a great showing as well as Germany, with the UK and then Australia rounding out our top five! Other nations which brought more than 1000 views were Austria, Belgium, Mexico, and New Zealand.
As mentioned, the Marcott fun was the greatest draw, owing much of it to the work Hank did. Also, we totaled 410,000 views this year, which is more than double that of last year! Again, this is an unqualified success. Two years ago? We had 18,869 total views. We’re almost there!
I have to run for a bit, but, I plan to be back before my mid-night bell rings, and I will probably have a more to say about the past year and the bright hopes for the next. But, for now, I’ll just say, may God bless and keep us all safe for tonight and the next year.