Climate Reminder!!! Hurricanes Are Getting Worse!!

Funny, we should start naming our nonexistent hurricanes after skeptics.

image

source

Global ACE values are 244 YTD, average is 422.  September is usually the busiest month, but, for the year, we’re beyond the halfway point for ACE values. 

This entry was posted in Climate. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Climate Reminder!!! Hurricanes Are Getting Worse!!

  1. Latitude says:

    I wonder how many people realize….if they could predict hurricanes…they could predict global warming

    You have to laugh at them…..when the say it’s a 90% chance of developing…and it doesn’t…they are still right…because there was a 10% chance it wouldn’t
    …and the cone of death is from New York to Rio!

    • suyts says:

      There are a lot of very simple people who don’t realize anything.

      • B.C. says:

        There are also a lot supposedly “educated” people who don’t know jack-shi’ite about anything they’re talking about. I call them EBTIC… Educated Beyond Their Intelligence Capacity. They’ve spent years and years in the Idiotarian Indoctrination Institutes (aka “Hollowed-out Halls of Asshatemia”) and their brains are filled to overflowing with Marxist/Keynesian/Mannian bovine fecal material. For the most part, there’s no amount of real world facts that can penetrate the event horizon and infuse even a tiny morsel of Clue into the Singularity of Stoopid that lies at the center of their soft, mushy skulls.

      • suyts says:

        Can’t disagree.

  2. miked1947 says:

    Latitude:
    Predicting Hurricanes is really easy, all they have to do is count the number of Butterflies in West Africa! Then they need to monitor the Butterflies in South America to know where the Hurricanes will go! 😉

  3. PhilJourdan says:

    The gorebots argued with Steve that some years we had less than 0 at this point,.

  4. we need to spank those hurricanes; if they are getting worse. NO, no they ”should” be getting worse, to make the Warminst happy

  5. cdquarles says:

    It is the wonder of Nature, baby (and Nature’s God). To get a twister, everything must be in place at the threshold and at the right time. Hurricanes are the same way. Everything must be in place at the threshold and at the right time. What to you need for a hurricane? 1. 77F/25C water temp minimum, light/no wind shear, low pressure at the surface, high pressure aloft, and just enough cloud condensation nuclei to get self-organized convection going. Once going, the storm can make its own weather.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s