- Zacks’ Director of Research Thinks US QE Will Start To End In June
- UN Head —- Very Soon We’re Going To Run Out Of Water!!!
- Left Wing Nuts Getting Their Marching Orders And Talking Points
- Even Their Own Facts Mean Nothing To These Imbeciles. Hyperbole Driven Ideology Trumps Data
- I Don’t Think They Understand Where The Money Is Going….. Japan’s Exports Disappoint
- More Absurd Lies From The IRS
- Quick Question!!! Can You Name The Only Amendment In The Bill Of Rights This Administration Supports?
- Gems on the Sword — The Right Equipment — May 22
- Some One Is Crawling On Me….. Was It Something I Said?
- Ignorant Bastage Thinks You’re Stupid! Apologizes For Being Beyond Ignorant!!!
- Sign Says It All ….. Scumbags Are Trying To Slide Through The Amnesty Bill!!!
- Obama Administration Signals Time For A Special Prosecutor!!
- You’re Wrong Because…… Oh Just Shut Up!!! Germany’s ‘EPA’ Publishes A Black List…… Gets Push Back
- RI Senator Can’t Even Wait For Us To Count The Dead Before He Attacks And Exploits For Ideology
- New Consensus Achieved!!! Cook Demonstrates Warmist Consensus —- It’s Okay To Just Make Stuff Up!!!
- US Blaming Little Ireland For Their Idiocy!
- Gems on the Sword — The Real EKG — May 21 — Plus Special Announcement!!
- Scumbag Of The Year Award Winner!!
- Oh-oooh!!! Another WH Scandal?
- Damn…… OK Town Get Hit at least 37 Dead
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
DirkH on Even Their Own Facts Mean Noth… suyts on Open thread tips and what… Latitude on UN Head —- Very Soon We… suyts on UN Head —- Very Soon We… Latitude on UN Head —- Very Soon We… Latitude on Even Their Own Facts Mean Noth… DirkH on Open thread tips and what… tckev on Even Their Own Facts Mean Noth… DirkH on Open thread tips and what… suyts on I Don’t Think They Under… suyts on Even Their Own Facts Mean Noth… DirkH on Even Their Own Facts Mean Noth… philjourdan on Even Their Own Facts Mean Noth… Latitude on I Don’t Think They Under… Latitude on Even Their Own Facts Mean Noth…
Category Archives: Energy
From the Conversation, again…… Tony Abbott has said he will scrap the carbon “tax”, leading to a fall in electricity prices. In his budget reply speech he stated: We will abolish the carbon tax – because that’s the quickest way … Continue reading
I’ve long stated that the US can use it’s oil reserves to dominate the world’s oil supply and production. In spite of this administration’s hostility to domestic production, the value of it is too great to thwart it’s production. I’ve … Continue reading
From the IER….. Without much fanfare, the Department of Energy (DOE) recently updated the list of loan guarantee projects on its website. Unlike in 2008, when Barack Obama pledged to create 5 million jobs over 10 years by directing taxpayer … Continue reading
Well, I do give props where I think they’re due. And there are a couple of alarmists who deserve at least half credit for recognizing a simple fact. I’ve got to say, coming from one isn’t much of a surprise, … Continue reading
On the heels of that magnificent jobs report we have this from the US’ largest energy supplier, Duke energy. (They also have holdings in South America) Duke supplies electricity to places which spans 6 states, Florida, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, North … Continue reading
HuffPo has been very giving, today. I’ll let the commenters present more thoughtful discussion about the Keystone Pipeline issue. But, I just had to share this part. Keystone XL Oklahoma Opposition: A History Of Oil And A Future On The … Continue reading
Good heavens can these nutters get any more sophist than what they already are? Catholic Online interviewed Roy Spencer last week. Nuccitelli takes exception to a statement Spencer made. “Current solar and wind technologies are too expensive, unreliable, and can … Continue reading
USGS: 7.4B barrels of oil possible in ND, Mont. BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — Government data released Tuesday show that 7.4 billion barrels of oil could be recovered from two massive shale formations spanning parts of the Dakotas and Montana, nearly … Continue reading
Because, when children don’t get their way, this is what they do. I’m waiting for them to threaten to hold their breath or something. From Australia’s Conversation….. When the time comes to disobey: civil disobedience and coal What a fascinating … Continue reading
Many readers here would know I’m a huge supporter of looking for sensible alternatives to our various fuel sources we have today. I believe sometime in the future we’ll have hydrogen as a major fuel source. So, I read, with … Continue reading