- Is Hansen Suffering From Dementia?
- While We’re On The Aussies……. More Fun Math!!! Fact Checking Tony Abbott
- LOL!!! "Comments on this article are now closed."
- Why LSM Is Irrelevant Today
- Cli-Sci Math!!! 0.5% = 97% !!!!
- Administration’s Literal Defens one Obama administration official who was part of the Benghazi response. "It’s actually closer to us being idiots."
- Rep Kelly Owning IRS Miller
- Former Acting Head Of IRS Objects To The Word "Targeting" To Describe "Targeting"
- A Culture Of Depravity — The Cheapening Of Life
- Gems on the Sword — Idols — May 17
- Criminal Stupidity —- They Walk Among Us
- Why Do They Do This?
- Shocker….. DOJ Probe Of AP Was Retribution? No Security Threat
- Socialism Success On Display In Venezuela!!! TP Shortage!!!
- Obama Thinks Spying On The Press Demonstrates Integrity
- 97% Of The Papers We Choose Agree With Our Criteria
- Back By Popular Demand!!! The Race Card!!! (And Kid)
- Transparency At It’s Best!!! DOJ Responds To FOIA Request!!
- Lavish Bonuses Given To IRS Exec For Targeting Conservatives
- Benghazi Email
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
Category Archives: Climate
Sure, we’ve always like to make fun of Jimmy’s absurdities, but on his latest, he didn’t just spew nonsense, he spewed nonsense he should have known wasn’t true. Here he says “In the last decade it’s warmed only about a … Continue reading
Indeed they are. John Cook thought it best to write an article for the Conversation ….. the one down under. Cook proclaims that the 97% is realz!!!! Sadly, the comments are closed. Wouldn’t want the wrong message to get out. … Continue reading
From the Blackboard….. Remembering AGW stands for anthropogenic global warming, or global warming caused by humans, take a minute to let that sink in. This study done by John Cook and others, praised by the President of the United States, … Continue reading
This is hilarious. Cook gets a paper published in which he supposedly studied nearly 12,000 cli-sci papers. Of course he did. Of that 12,000 he found only found almost 1/3 of them endorsed the position that humans are causing global … Continue reading
Okay, so I took some time to have a few beers with my cousin while I ran an errand. I come back and click on links provided. …. Truly, I try to read them all. But this, this is something … Continue reading
Well, Junk Science was right, again! 400 ppm wasn’t really achieved. So, it’s likely not to happen this year, in that all of that snow and sunshine now is greening the NH. So, let’s plan a blog blowout celebration! … Continue reading
The Extreme Loss Of Global Sea Ice Albedo!!! The Devastating Affects Of The Tremendous OHC Increase!!! Further Proof The Heat Is Lurking At The Bottom!!!
Here is the global sea ice extent. Yes, it’s horrendous. source This is perfectly explained by this…… Clearly, this new found heat is special. Normal heat is on top of cold. So, this is special global warming heat. Clearly, … Continue reading
There’s a new study out! Quantifying the benefit of early climate change mitigation in avoiding biodiversity loss From the abstract….. Climate change is expected to have significant influences on terrestrial biodiversity at all system levels…….Our global analysis of future … Continue reading
This is fascinating. Not because of the novelty of thought. But because someone finally got around to publishing something which understands physical constraints in respect to all of the doomsayers about our sea level and it’s potential to rise. … Continue reading
Back in December 2012, the powers that be updated Jason-2′s models. new GDR-D orbit standards. New corrections: MSS_CNES_CLS11, tide model: Got4.8 Which, of course, increased Jason II’s sea level measurements. For those not familiar, all adjustments and improvements to … Continue reading