- Touching Pictures From Zero’s Trip To Germany!!!
- Cruz Nails It Again!!!
- A Word About the Military And Gender Issues
- Shock News!!! Nazism Is Short For National SOCIALISTS!!!
- Obama The Idiot, Beclowns Himself Once Again
- Climate Reminder!!! Polar Amplification Devastation!!!
- CBO Confirms Suyts!!!
- Climate Nutters Lose Battle To Kill Jobs!!!!
- Zero Targets The Middle Class!!!
- D.C. Police Try To Subvert The Right To Assembly!!!
- Shock News!!!! Criminals Are Teaching Your Children!!!
- Gems on the Sword — Have Mercy! — June 19
- You Just Can’t Make This Up…… Zero Says His Spying Is Transparent!
- Because Nothing Says Mitigating Disaster Like Wind Sails On Roofs During A Storm
- Four Lunatics Get Economics Backwards
- Another Nail In The Solar Coffin —- Solel
- Warmist Professor’s Critique Not Published!!! Makes Same Complaints Skeptics Did!!
- Gems on the Sword — A False Sense of Security — June 18
- Well…… Maybe It Should Be A Crime!
- Understatement From Cruz?
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
David on Shock News!!! Nazism Is Short… Tony Duncan on A Word About the Military And… Tony Duncan on Shock News!!! Nazism Is Short… Tony Duncan on Warmist Professor’s Crit… Tony Duncan on Warmist Professor’s Crit… Tony Duncan on Warmist Professor’s Crit… David on Shock News!!! Nazism Is Short… David on Shock News!!! Nazism Is Short… Tony Duncan on Shock News!!! Nazism Is Short… Tony Duncan on Shock News!!! Nazism Is Short… David on Four Lunatics Get Economics… Tony Duncan on Shock News!!! Nazism Is Short… Tony Duncan on Shock News!!! Nazism Is Short… Tony Duncan on Shock News!!! Nazism Is Short… Tony Duncan on Warmist Professor’s Crit…
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Apollo 11 astronaut Buzz Aldrin stands on the lunar surface during the first moon landing in 1969. (Apollo 11/NASA) China has announced plans to send an unmanned rocket to the moon in 2013, an effort to further the … Continue reading
Yes, I called it a saga, because that’s what it is going to be. Other than grammatical errors, the first criticism to Watts et al is that they didn’t account or even really address the TOB (Time of OBservation) … Continue reading
(For Nail reference see post below this one.) And, like every thing else, it’s all George’s fault! No, not that George this time. Apparently, it is George Osborne’s. He is the Chancellor of the Exchequer of the United Kingdom. (Compare … Continue reading
So, here’s the story….. I got this in my email today. I can’t verify that it’s true or not, yet. But, it’s a great song so…. Tennessee Football Coach fired for making Obama song. He’ll make moremoney when this song … Continue reading
Is there anyone else tired of the crying about voter ID laws? Is there anyone else tired of the illogical claims of racism? Is there anyone else tired of the lies claiming there’s no evidence of voter fraud? … Continue reading
Kelly has sent me a link to a bit of a fun poll. It asks you a small battery of questions and then based on your answers, it matches you to the candidates left. It’s interesting. I polled exactly … Continue reading
Well, it’s a small mile stone, but, considering how this blog started. I’m going to allow myself just a little self-satisfaction. And thank all of the people who contribute to this blog. Originally, I used this blog only as … Continue reading
This breaks my heart. I deplore writing about these issues. I’d much rather write about economics/fiscal policy, or politics, or climate change. I believe when we focus on our differences it divides a nation. But, I’m not going to … Continue reading
Austerity lovers of the world take note: Cutting government spending hurts the economy and it’s not just the Paul Krugmans of the world that say so. The American Enterprise Institute, a conservative-leaning think tank, has some data out indicating … Continue reading
This is tickling me. From HuffPo, of course….. My two favorite big government socialists. Mitt Romney Ohio Ad Stars Business Owner Who Relied Heavily On Government Contracts Here’s the offending ad. The leftists then note that the company … Continue reading