- Open Thread And Tips For The Day!
- Why Won’t Zero Call It What It Is? These Acts Are Terrorist Acts Perpetrated By Muslim Jihadists
- HuffPo Readers On Display! 1st Amendment Means Nothing To These People!!!
- Arctic Meltdown Update!!!
- Someone Is Starting To Catch On — Optimism For China Fading
- If One Ever Had Any Doubt ……. Immigration Bill
- Gems on the Sword — Faithful Messengers of the Good News — May 25
- Sads…… Immigration Bill Doesn’t Have Votes in Senate
- A Brain-Dead Attention Wh*re and Snooki Get In Argument At Jersey Shore!!!!
- Breaking!!! Toronto Mayor Holds News Conference To Announce That He Doesn’t Smoke Crack!!
- My Heart Felt Condolences To Our Friends In The UK ….. Today Marks A Horrific Loss
- Zero Is Just Trying To Be More Like Europe
- Quick!!!! Start Saving Your Water!!!! In Two Generations We Could Run Out!!!!
- Washington Bridge Collapses — Nutters Immediately Blame Repubs!!!
- Nine Continuous Years Of Global Meltdown!!!! Global Sea Ice!!!
- Good News For Germany? UK More Moderate QE?
- Obsessed Paranoid Delusional Climate Nutters Consider Suidcide Pact!!! 400ppm To Much To Deal With!!! Mind Comes Unraveled!!!
- Can Anyone Explain This "Logic" To Me?
- Lerner Didn’t Do Anything Wrong ….. Except Actively Participate In Discriminating Against Conservative Groups
- Gems on the Sword — Modern-Day Good Samaritans — May 24
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
tckev on Washington Bridge Collapses… tckev on Washington Bridge Collapses… Me on Washington Bridge Collapses… Me on Open Thread And Tips For The… tckev on Washington Bridge Collapses… PhilJourdan on Open Thread And Tips For The… PhilJourdan on Why Won’t Zero Call It W… Me on Open Thread And Tips For The… PhilJourdan on HuffPo Readers On Display! 1st… tckev on Open Thread And Tips For The… PhilJourdan on Someone Is Starting To Catch O… PhilJourdan on If One Ever Had Any Doubt… david on Washington Bridge Collapses… Me on Open Thread And Tips For The… tckev on Open Thread And Tips For The…
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Later today (European time), Irish voters will be asked to vote Yes or No on the Treaty for Stability, Co-ordination and Governance. The Yes campaign, lead by Ireland’s establishment parties, claim a No vote could risk European financial support for … Continue reading
Well, they tell us we went over 400ppm in our atmospheric CO2. Bill McKibben the rest of the nuts believe if we just get back down to 350ppm, then we’d be okay! Of course, they also believe that CO2 … Continue reading
The Fed is using a wonderful Hansenian statistical technique which keeps our economy in a perpetual state of increasing improvement. This is pretty nice, because we all know an ‘always improving’ economy is good for all of us. As … Continue reading
Jeez, guys, if you need someone to tell you what you need to eat, buy, and do, just come to Suyts Space and we’ll help you out. Does the mayor of NY City not have anything better to do than … Continue reading
Seems Uncle Sam used music from Sesame Street to torture prisoners at Guantanamo Bay. Apparently, the prisoners were forced to wear headphones blasting music from Sesame Street on repeat for hours or days on end. This would be … Continue reading
I thought this was funny. And, it seems to be all the rage, so I figured I’d make fun as well…… Batshit crazy uncle Joe Romm (we all have one that’s like him, don’t we?) Says, Yes, … Continue reading
HuffPo has got its panties in a huge wad over a video aired by “Fox and Friends”, a morning Fox news show. Here’s a screenshot of their front page….. Fox News Airs Ridiculous Anti-Obama Video… Could Double As … Continue reading
Boy…… can we get overhyped anymore? “We were frankly kind of startled,” said Nicholas Fisher, one of the researchers reporting the findings online Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. The levels of radioactive cesium … Continue reading
This has got to hurt. It’s one thing to have the Dems in West Virginia distance themselves from you. They’re in a coal state, and Obama, the EPA, and the econuts of the world are destroying what small economy … Continue reading