- If One Ever Had Any Doubt ……. Immigration Bill
- Gems on the Sword — Faithful Messengers of the Good News — May 25
- Sads…… Immigration Bill Doesn’t Have Votes in Senate
- A Brain-Dead Attention Wh*re and Snooki Get In Argument At Jersey Shore!!!!
- Breaking!!! Toronto Mayor Holds News Conference To Announce That He Doesn’t Smoke Crack!!
- My Heart Felt Condolences To Our Friends In The UK ….. Today Marks A Horrific Loss
- Zero Is Just Trying To Be More Like Europe
- Quick!!!! Start Saving Your Water!!!! In Two Generations We Could Run Out!!!!
- Washington Bridge Collapses — Nutters Immediately Blame Repubs!!!
- Nine Continuous Years Of Global Meltdown!!!! Global Sea Ice!!!
- Good News For Germany? UK More Moderate QE?
- Obsessed Paranoid Delusional Climate Nutters Consider Suidcide Pact!!! 400ppm To Much To Deal With!!! Mind Comes Unraveled!!!
- Can Anyone Explain This "Logic" To Me?
- Lerner Didn’t Do Anything Wrong ….. Except Actively Participate In Discriminating Against Conservative Groups
- Gems on the Sword — Modern-Day Good Samaritans — May 24
- By Popular Demand!!! I Suck At Graphics…..
- Broadly Speaking Nuccitelli Narrowly Defines Deniers!!!!
- Two Peas In A Pod!!!
- Oh For Fu….s Sake!!! Nuland Getting Promoted At State!!!
- Lerner Punished As Harshly As The People At The State Dept.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Congratulations for a hugely successful season to Ohio State, the coaches and the players. They all did a fantastic job and made it to the final four. By any measure, that is a successful year in the NCAA … Continue reading
My response to the divisive nature of some statements by fellow believers in Christ. I’m getting pretty tired of seeing a reoccurring theme in the carbonphobe camp. Apparently, the Malthusian Marxists have become aware that Christians are a diverse group … Continue reading
There’s a huge shake up in an unwatched TV channel!!! And, the channel is replacing one unwatched has-been with another washed up never-really-was-watched, so viewers can continue to not watching the channel. Keith Olbermann has been fired by … Continue reading
Republicans weigh changes to US detention law Facing a conservative backlash, House Republicans are working to change a new law that allows the indefinite detention without trial of terrorist suspects – even U.S. citizens seized within the nation’s borders. Republicans … Continue reading
CEI has a response to Earth Hour……. Human Achievement Hour On March 31, some people will be sitting in the dark to express their “vote” for action on global climate change. Instead, you can join CEI and the thousands … Continue reading
Lol, I had to click with an attention grabber they used on their Climate Change page…… Santorum’s ‘Hoax’ Challenged By Facts Among the usual blathering 97%…. blah, blah, blah, but, probably the most devastating fact offered by HuffPo to … Continue reading
The heavy hitters for the GOP has lined up behind Mitt Romney. George Bush 41, the senior, has endorsed Romney, but the biggest two endorsements are Marc Rubio and Paul Ryan. These are huge endorsements. Especially with Wisconsin’s primary … Continue reading
No, really……. a Food Stamp Friday!!!! A nightclub in Montgomery, Ala. is raising eyebrows by hosting a “Food Stamp Friday” party on April 6 that seems to glamorize life on the federal government’s food assistance program. An invitation … Continue reading
Look!!!! This is how it was two weeks ago……. This is how it is as of 9:24 … March 29, 2012 That’s Jason I without any adjustments applied on either graphs. The graph is generated here……. Avisio. Yeh, I … Continue reading
Headlines from HuffPo KICKING THE BEEHIVEGOP’s ‘War On Women’ Sparks Fierce Resistance Across Country GOP ‘War On Women’ Loses Momentum In The States Well, reality was never a strong suit for leftists. No word, yet, about Repubs war on women … Continue reading