- Open Thread And Tips For The Day!
- Why Won’t Zero Call It What It Is? These Acts Are Terrorist Acts Perpetrated By Muslim Jihadists
- HuffPo Readers On Display! 1st Amendment Means Nothing To These People!!!
- Arctic Meltdown Update!!!
- Someone Is Starting To Catch On — Optimism For China Fading
- If One Ever Had Any Doubt ……. Immigration Bill
- Gems on the Sword — Faithful Messengers of the Good News — May 25
- Sads…… Immigration Bill Doesn’t Have Votes in Senate
- A Brain-Dead Attention Wh*re and Snooki Get In Argument At Jersey Shore!!!!
- Breaking!!! Toronto Mayor Holds News Conference To Announce That He Doesn’t Smoke Crack!!
- My Heart Felt Condolences To Our Friends In The UK ….. Today Marks A Horrific Loss
- Zero Is Just Trying To Be More Like Europe
- Quick!!!! Start Saving Your Water!!!! In Two Generations We Could Run Out!!!!
- Washington Bridge Collapses — Nutters Immediately Blame Repubs!!!
- Nine Continuous Years Of Global Meltdown!!!! Global Sea Ice!!!
- Good News For Germany? UK More Moderate QE?
- Obsessed Paranoid Delusional Climate Nutters Consider Suidcide Pact!!! 400ppm To Much To Deal With!!! Mind Comes Unraveled!!!
- Can Anyone Explain This "Logic" To Me?
- Lerner Didn’t Do Anything Wrong ….. Except Actively Participate In Discriminating Against Conservative Groups
- Gems on the Sword — Modern-Day Good Samaritans — May 24
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
DirkH on Why Won’t Zero Call It W… Bruce on Sads…… Immigration… HankH on Why Won’t Zero Call It W… DirkH on Why Won’t Zero Call It W… HankH on Why Won’t Zero Call It W… HankH on Washington Bridge Collapses… HankH on Washington Bridge Collapses… HankH on HuffPo Readers On Display! 1st… kim2ooo on Open Thread And Tips For The… Latitude on Why Won’t Zero Call It W… grumpydenier on Open Thread And Tips For The… tckev on Open Thread And Tips For The… tckev on Why Won’t Zero Call It W… cdquarles on Why Won’t Zero Call It W… grumpydenier on Someone Is Starting To Catch O…
Monthly Archives: January 2012
We hear it over and over again. Now that the temps have quit warming. In spite of about 15 years of flat line temps in spite of ever increasing atmospheric CO2, we are scolded about more time is necessary to … Continue reading
As most of you know, the DailyMail had an article stating the Met Office had said that the globe has stopped warming since 1997. And, it also essentially said, “It’s the sun! Stupid!” To use U.S. campaign rhetoric. Well, the … Continue reading
James A. Shapiro, like many alarmists are upset at the Wall Street Journal for publishing the op-ed piece, entitled “No Need To Panic About Global Warming” Specifically, the item which has his panties in a wad is a statement in … Continue reading
There was a slight hubbub over the weekend which the Communist News Network is trying to take Rep. Allen West to task over. So, I thought I’d do my bit to clear this up. Over the weekend, West said at … Continue reading
Apparently while I was posting about Hansen, our friends at C3 were doing the same, although they were more focused on the lack of accuracy I referenced. In this case, two pictures are worth a 1000 words. I’m lifting them … Continue reading
Given the recent non-existent warming, many alarmists have taken to the unintelligible and droll meme that 15 years isn’t long enough time to say anything toward atmospheric CO2 and the earth’s temps. Of course, this is crap, because CO2 doesn’t … Continue reading
Unfreakingbelievable. Most regular readers here are probably aware that I’m pretty contrary to the idea of free market global trading. Well, not so much the idea but, rather, the idea that this can be achieved. It can’t. It isn’t that … Continue reading
Well, the loons will have gotten their way if nothing changes. The projection, if things continue their path is that by the year 2035 we will still not have emissions equal to 2005 levels. We might be tempted to … Continue reading
Answer: People Die Cold Weather Kills In Europe BELGRADE, Serbia — A severe and snowy cold snap across central and eastern Europe has left at least 36 people dead, cut off power to towns, and snarled traffic. Officials are responding … Continue reading