- If One Ever Had Any Doubt ……. Immigration Bill
- Gems on the Sword — Faithful Messengers of the Good News — May 25
- Sads…… Immigration Bill Doesn’t Have Votes in Senate
- A Brain-Dead Attention Wh*re and Snooki Get In Argument At Jersey Shore!!!!
- Breaking!!! Toronto Mayor Holds News Conference To Announce That He Doesn’t Smoke Crack!!
- My Heart Felt Condolences To Our Friends In The UK ….. Today Marks A Horrific Loss
- Zero Is Just Trying To Be More Like Europe
- Quick!!!! Start Saving Your Water!!!! In Two Generations We Could Run Out!!!!
- Washington Bridge Collapses — Nutters Immediately Blame Repubs!!!
- Nine Continuous Years Of Global Meltdown!!!! Global Sea Ice!!!
- Good News For Germany? UK More Moderate QE?
- Obsessed Paranoid Delusional Climate Nutters Consider Suidcide Pact!!! 400ppm To Much To Deal With!!! Mind Comes Unraveled!!!
- Can Anyone Explain This "Logic" To Me?
- Lerner Didn’t Do Anything Wrong ….. Except Actively Participate In Discriminating Against Conservative Groups
- Gems on the Sword — Modern-Day Good Samaritans — May 24
- By Popular Demand!!! I Suck At Graphics…..
- Broadly Speaking Nuccitelli Narrowly Defines Deniers!!!!
- Two Peas In A Pod!!!
- Oh For Fu….s Sake!!! Nuland Getting Promoted At State!!!
- Lerner Punished As Harshly As The People At The State Dept.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
Monthly Archives: December 2011
I thought this would go with WordPress’ summary. It kinda takes me back. As far as I know, we were the first to point out the negative trend for RSS going back that far(pre 1998). But, I was watching and … Continue reading
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog. I thought this was kinda neat, so I thought I’d post it. Click on the link to see the fireworky thingys! Seeing that I didn’t really get … Continue reading
Both Envisat and Jason I have been showing dropping sea levels for about 3 1/2 years now. Envisat has been showing the drop much longer. Jason II also shows a drop. About the graph: Neither data set has any … Continue reading
The most Iowa poll is out. Gingrich is continuing his free fall. He’s just got too much baggage. Santorum seems to be the main beneficiary, though Perry has found some footing. Romney is still the man to beat, but he’s … Continue reading
Yesterday, I stopped at the local ‘get-n-go’ on my way home from work. I patiently waited in line. The lady in front of me was purchasing a Coca-Cola. She used a Kansas Vision card (Kansas’ form of food-stamps). When done … Continue reading
My goodness. You would have thought people would have thought. But, they didn’t. As most of you know by now, there was another posit on how to figure our climate. Drs. Ned Nikolov, & Karl Zeller, have written a series … Continue reading
Certain so-called Republicans seem hell bent on re-electing Obama. Iowa State Senator, Kent Sorenson is one of them. For those who may not have heard, yet, Kent Sorenson, a Bachmann campaign Iowa co-chairman, defected from Bachmann and has endorsed Ron … Continue reading
I’m working on a couple of things, one will be fun once I find the appropriate data, the other will just be fun. (Vicky, you’re answer is here. ) But, for now, ….. Vera P. Pardee, a Senior Attorney … Continue reading
Given that the EPA is shutting down coal plants across the country, I thought I’d go over some implications, and review some things which may not be obvious to everyone. The coal plants being shut down provide slightly less than … Continue reading
I don’t know where HuffPo gets these loons but apparently they’ll let any delusional loon write for them. James Turner, a Greenpeace Media Officer, whatever that means, wrote an article crying about BP pulling the plug on their solar business. … Continue reading