- Just Because I Can!
- Best Tweet Of The Day? Which One?
- Obama Hates Americans!!! Can Anyone Logically, Morally, Ethically, Legally Justify This?
- Someone Needs To Go To Prison Over This
- Because The Arctic Is The Fastest Warming Place On The Planet Or Something…..
- Appalling Terrorist Attack In London!!!
- Zacks’ Director of Research Thinks US QE Will Start To End In June
- UN Head —- Very Soon We’re Going To Run Out Of Water!!!
- Left Wing Nuts Getting Their Marching Orders And Talking Points
- Even Their Own Facts Mean Nothing To These Imbeciles. Hyperbole Driven Ideology Trumps Data
- I Don’t Think They Understand Where The Money Is Going….. Japan’s Exports Disappoint
- More Absurd Lies From The IRS
- Quick Question!!! Can You Name The Only Amendment In The Bill Of Rights This Administration Supports?
- Gems on the Sword — The Right Equipment — May 22
- Some One Is Crawling On Me….. Was It Something I Said?
- Ignorant Bastage Thinks You’re Stupid! Apologizes For Being Beyond Ignorant!!!
- Sign Says It All ….. Scumbags Are Trying To Slide Through The Amnesty Bill!!!
- Obama Administration Signals Time For A Special Prosecutor!!
- You’re Wrong Because…… Oh Just Shut Up!!! Germany’s ‘EPA’ Publishes A Black List…… Gets Push Back
- RI Senator Can’t Even Wait For Us To Count The Dead Before He Attacks And Exploits For Ideology
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
DirkH on Just Because I Can! Keitho on Appalling Terrorist Attack In… suyts on Obama Hates Americans!!! Can A… HankH on Best Tweet Of The Day? Which… HankH on Obama Hates Americans!!! Can A… suyts on Best Tweet Of The Day? Which… Scott on Best Tweet Of The Day? Which… PhilJourdan on Zacks’ Director of Resea… suyts on Some One Is Crawling On Me… PhilJourdan on Zacks’ Director of Resea… stefanthedenier on Some One Is Crawling On Me… PhilJourdan on Open thread tips and what… suyts on Obama Hates Americans!!! Can A… suyts on Best Tweet Of The Day? Which… PhilJourdan on Best Tweet Of The Day? Which…
Monthly Archives: October 2011
My goodness. I’ve no dog in this game. But, how does a football advance over 30 feet without an arm going forward and no defensive player touching the ball from the point of release?
Well, it seems some people are taking exception to the fact that we’ve used BEST’s data to show that the BEST claims of no warming abatement was false. It seems BEST isn’t confident about the last two plots of their … Continue reading
Well, we knew this was going to happen. As conservatives continue to fight against the stereotyping and bigotry, the leftists lash out with unsubstantiated claims. Clarence Thomas had to persevere through this character assassination. It was my hope that the … Continue reading
Paul Clark, (the WFT guy) has introduce a plethora of new data sets to play with. This will make land to land/ocean comparisons much easier. I recommend all interested parties to go and take a look. You can start here. … Continue reading
I’m going to break my arm patting my back and Lat’s. The other day I posted this…… This is too damned funny. Here we are, using the last ten years of BEST’s data. But,…. but,…… BEST proved….. Least squares trend … Continue reading
Some of you may or may have not noticed….. but the BEST data ends at 2010.33 (That’s March for you challenged people.) So, I thought it would be nice of me to complete the graph for you. Sadly, it seems … Continue reading
Well, the BEST results are in. And to hear some, this is the death knell to the skepticism of the CAGW hypothesis. Supposedly, this is proof that the earth has warmed and that skeptics had stated that the earth hadn’t … Continue reading
This is too damned funny. Here we are, using the last ten years of BEST’s data. But,…. but,…… BEST proved….. Least squares trend line; slope = -0.00351819 per year Well, heck. Yep, hotting right on up there. http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/best/from:2001.75/plot/best/from:2001.75/trend
One of the new ‘en vogue’ ideas to save the planet has been to install residential renewable electric generators to one’s home with the idea to sell some of the excess energy back onto the grid. Many states, including Kansas, … Continue reading