- Two Peas In A Pod!!!
- Oh For Fu….s Sake!!! Nuland Getting Promoted At State!!!
- Lerner Punished As Harshly As The People At The State Dept.
- Is Obama Schizoid? National Security Speech Makes No Sense
- My Admiration For Coburn Increases And He Shoves It Up The Whining Sniveling Can’t Do Scumbags’ …….
- LOL!!! The Precipitous Decline In Our North Polar Ice Cap!!!
- Really? Whacky Fems …….
- Warmists Revise CO2 Sensitivity Down ….. But, Are They Right? Of Course, Not.
- Economic News Round Up— Flash PMI :(
- Gems on the Sword — Dinner Companions — May 23
- Just Because I Can!
- Best Tweet Of The Day? Which One?
- Obama Hates Americans!!! Can Anyone Logically, Morally, Ethically, Legally Justify This?
- Someone Needs To Go To Prison Over This
- Because The Arctic Is The Fastest Warming Place On The Planet Or Something…..
- Appalling Terrorist Attack In London!!!
- Zacks’ Director of Research Thinks US QE Will Start To End In June
- UN Head —- Very Soon We’re Going To Run Out Of Water!!!
- Left Wing Nuts Getting Their Marching Orders And Talking Points
- Even Their Own Facts Mean Nothing To These Imbeciles. Hyperbole Driven Ideology Trumps Data
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
Monthly Archives: September 2011
As most of you may know by know, Kevin Trenberth got some sort of rebuttal to Spencer and Braswell 2011 published in the Remote Sensing journal. Anthony and Steve Mac covered it here and here. As did Bishop Hill. Most … Continue reading
This would almost be funny if it wasn’t entirely fubar. On the heels of the recently revealed Solyndra scandal, emerges another one of a significantly larger proportion. Amazingly, WaPo actually investigated a White House initiative. The Energy Department’s $38.6 billion … Continue reading
Today I learned that the stimulus package expires at the end of this month and there are 15 more loan guarantees waiting to be finalized for renewable energy companies. I’ve been told, the definition of insanity is doing the same … Continue reading
I’m not sure if Sesame Street still does this or not, but one part of the program used to contain a basic comparison of objects. And they’d sing a little ditty……… “One of these things look like the other, on … Continue reading
Numbers for 2009 http://www.eia.gov/cneaf/electricity/cq/cqaxlfile13.html http://www.eia.gov/cneaf/electricity/cq/cqaxlfile2.html 1 000 000 Btu ~ 293 kilowatt hour For coal….. U.S. Total 221 (cents per million Btu)(avg) or .75 cents/kWh Iowa 134 is the lowest…… New Jersey at 401 is the highest. For Nat Gas … Continue reading
On this tenth anniversary of the cowardly attacks on this Nation, I deemed remembering what this Nation was about as appropriate. And to recall some admonishments of people from the past, applying the admonishments to events of today, even … Continue reading
I’m tired today, so this’ll be brief. After listening to the President last night, I see where he still doesn’t get it and neither does many others. From here. From here. First graph ends in 2009, the second ends in … Continue reading
Shelamasays: September 8, 2011 at 5:34 pm I think it’s entirely possible that one of these days a paper by Spencer will actually hold up under scrutiny. I’m not overly optimistic about this one, but you never know. In any … Continue reading
There’s a new sheriff’s position open in town. Peer-reviewers need not apply! For those that may not be keeping up……. From WUWT…… UPDATE: Dr. Spencer writes: I have been contacted by Andy Dessler, who is now examining my calculations, and … Continue reading
I wasn’t going to write anything more about the “jobs” speech Obama is set to give tonight until after he gives it, but the Republicans seem to be begging me to write. Earlier, it became known that there would be … Continue reading