- Scumbag Of The Year Award Winner!!
- Oh-oooh!!! Another WH Scandal?
- Damn…… OK Town Get Hit at least 37 Dead
- Round Two!!!
- Breaking!!! More Than One Fox Reporter Monitored!!!
- Climate Reminder! Temps Still Declining!
- Dems Prove To Be Conspiracy Theorists!!!! DOJ Attacks Fox Journalist As Conspirator!!!
- What? Forbes…. "Will Angelina Jolie Help End Climate-Change Denial, And Help The Republican Party?"
- Feds May Do The Right Thing For The Wrong Reason!!
- Gems on the Sword — Jesus Saves! — May 20
- Staring Down The Barrel
- On Cue Huffpo Spews Demonstrably Untrue Hyperbole
- Global Ice Anomaly Still Above Zero
- Bob Costas Demonstrates His Utter Ignorance! Doubles Down On Stupidity!
- Ted Cruz Zings With Happy Sunday News!!!
- Hurricane Climate Reminder!! More Powerful Storms!!!
- Questions About Obama’s Whereabouts During Benghazi Attack "Offensive" And "Irrelevant"??
- White House Feeble Pushback
- Gems on the Sword — The Fall and Judgment of Babylon — May 19
- Hippy Farmers Beg For Food!!!
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
suyts on Scumbag Of The Year Award… HankH on Scumbag Of The Year Award… suyts on Scumbag Of The Year Award… HankH on Scumbag Of The Year Award… suyts on Oh-oooh!!! Another WH Sca… HankH on Oh-oooh!!! Another WH Sca… HankH on Staring Down The Barrel suyts on Oh-oooh!!! Another WH Sca… copernicus34 on Oh-oooh!!! Another WH Sca… suyts on Oh-oooh!!! Another WH Sca… copernicus34 on Oh-oooh!!! Another WH Sca… rg on Round Two!!! copernicus34 on Damn…… OK Town Get… HankH on Breaking!!! More Than One Fox… HankH on Damn…… OK Town Get…
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Well, we didn’t say they were smart. A few years ago at a conference, I met a guy that told they were doing this in the North West. Apparently, the idea has spread world wide, with exceptional lunacy infecting some … Continue reading
Well, we’ve found 18 more tidal gauges that for some reason or another, the yearly data ends in 2008 after have good continuity since 1981. Most of them were around Europe. Finland, and Adriatic and NE of the English Channel. … Continue reading
Just in under the wire, Dept. of Energy was able to commit another $Billion U.S. Taxpayer money for more Solar companies
Just 2 days before the load program under the stimulus plan was to expire, the Dept of Energy guaranteed another billion dollars for two solar plants to be built. “Energy Secretary Steven Chu said the department has completed a $737 … Continue reading
I don’t know what to call this post. It could be, The next Solyndra found! or maybe, Government money laundering Bank identified! Or how about BIG OIL HEAVILY INVESTED IN GREEN ENERGY SCAMS!!! At any rate, there’s a wealth of … Continue reading
While playing looking at some of the familiar data and applications we use in this CAGW discussion, I noticed something peculiar that I hadn’t noticed before. I think its odd that I hadn’t, but then maybe there’s just so much … Continue reading
Joe Romm has totally lost it. He’s now re-printing Doonesbury cartoons to make his case for global warming. I found this at Climate Depot which linked to Tom Nelson’s blog. If you’re not familiar, they’re both worth a look-see. Anyone … Continue reading
Given the weighty topics of conversations we have here, I thought a little levity may be in order. From an e-mail my brother sent me……… I was eating lunch with my 7 year-old granddaughter and I asked her, “What … Continue reading
I touched on this the other day, with my post “skeptics are more scientifically literate than alarmists.“ The conversation seems to be hitting a crescendo across the blogosphere, with Mooney and Green having a go at a variant of the … Continue reading
Matthew 7:16 I came across a story the other day and I can’t remember where or when! Fortunately, during the left/right pro/anti science discussions (more on that later) I found it again by a commentator at Climate etc. (Tom) I … Continue reading